Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff, and to advance the safety of our local community. Although there are no guarantees in regard to the possibility of contracting COVID-19, Laguna Beach Endodontics & Microsurgery will be following safety protocols as to best protect the patients and the staff during treatment. Below are some of the safety measurements Laguna Beach Endodontics & Microsurgery has taken following the safety protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic:
– Our office provides air purifiers with medical-grade High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter technology for the waiting area and each operating room.
– Our office has counter-top sneeze guard glass to safeguard person-to-person interactions.
– We screen the patients for fever and potential symptoms and requests that unless a caregiver or interpreter is needed, only the patient be allowed in the appointment.
– Our office also performs additional sanitization procedure following each patient visit and ask each patient to use the provided hand sanitizer upon entrance and exit of our office.
– Our office requests all staff and patients to wear mask upon entering the office.
– Our waiting room is closed. When patients arrive for appointment, we kindly ask that they notify us that they have arrived and we will provide further instructions.